Basically, the 5 Inches HDMI Resistive Touch LCD for Raspberry Pi doesn’t occupy any I/O port of Raspberry Pi. In addition, this touch screen monitor supports touch screen control and 800 x480 resolution, hence, it is providing a perfect visual experience for you. Although it is designed specifically for Raspberry Pi, but also, it can work with other micro controllers. Furthermore, it supports Windows OS as well.
5 Inches HDMI Resistive Touch LCD for Raspberry Pi Features
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating