To use IRF520 5A DC Motors Driver Module you simply connect the power for the device you want to control to the Vin and GND. You connect your device to the V+ and V- screw terminals.
IRF520 5A DC Motors Driver Specifications
- Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Output load voltage :0-24V
- Output load current: <5A (1A and above requires a heat sink)
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, Raspberry PI.
- You can adjust the output PWM.
- Drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves.
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve step less dimming, variable speed motor control.
- Note: Above 1 A load, you need to install heat sink. (not included)