These flexible and cost effective receivers offer numerous connectivity options in a miniature 16 x 12.2 x 2.4 mm package. Their compact architecture and power and memory options make NEO-6 modules ideal for battery operated mobile devices with very strict cost and space constraints.
Its easy connectivity makes it ideal for Arduino and Raspberry Pi projects that requires GPS data.
Ublox NEO-6M V2 GPS Module Specifications
- Receiver type: 50 Channels
- Interface: UART
- Cold Start Time: Less than 30 seconds
- Hot Start Time: 1 Second
- Sensitivity: -147 dBm to -161 dBm
- Position Accuracy (5 Hz): ~2.5 m
- Velocity Accuracy: ~0.1 m/s
- Heading Accuracy: ~0.5 degrees
For detailed specifications and more data, please refer to datasheet