ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board is use the ULN2003 DARLINGTON ARRAYS to drive the 4-phase 5-wire stepper motor (5v-12v), up to 0.5A.
It’s easy to use Arduino or other development platform to drive the stepper motor by this diver board.
The ULN2003A contains seven darlington transistor drivers and is somewhat like having seven TIP120 transistors all in one package. The ULN2003A can pass up to 500 mA per channel.To control the stepper, apply voltage to each of the coils in a specific sequence.
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Features
- The most easy module to learn how to control the Stepper and finish simple projects.
- The logic control voltage:3~5.5V
- Motor Supply Voltage: 5~ 15V
- it can sink 500mA from a 50V supply,but you’d better limit the driver voltage under 15v.
- Operating temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +90 degree Celsius