The 2.4” TFT LCD Touch Shield for Arduino TFT driver is based on S6D112 with 8bit data and 4bit control interface. The Arduino 2.4” TFT LCD Touch shield can work with both 3.3V and 5V, so it can dispaly on Chipkit UNO32 and Simplecortex as well.
The shield is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. No wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up our library – you’ll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic (UNO/Duemilanove/Diecimila). This shield does NOT work with the Mega but its going to be half the speed of the Uno-type boards because of the way the Mega rearranges all the pins (there is no way to get around this!) This shield is not Leonardo-compatible.
2.4” TFT LCD Touch Shield for Arduino Specifications
- 2.4″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- 240×320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5.
- Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
2.4” TFT LCD Touch Shield for Arduino Libraries
Notes: Please extract these folders under Arduino Library folder and do not forget to replace “-” (dash) with “_” (underscore)