360 Degree Rotary Audio Encoder EC12 E12 Coding 3 Pin Handle 15MM, will not tell where the shaft is positioned. It will only tell which direction the shaft is being turned and how fast.
Incremental encoders have only two outputs called phases. Each outputs a square wave. Turning the shaft one direction causes one phase to lead the other by 90 degrees. Reversing the direction will cause the other phase to lead. The frequency of the output is proportional to the rotational speed of the shaft.
360 Degree Rotary Encoder EC12 E12 Coding 3 Pin Handle 15MM Specifications
- NO SWITCH
- Shaft Material: Plastic
- Rotational angle is 360° Endless
- Working torque /force is 500± 200g
- 24 pulses /360°
- Output: Incremental(Two phase A and B )
- Rated voltage/rated current is DC5V 0.5mA
- Rotational life is 30000cycles
- Switch ratings is DC12V 50mA