The LJ12A3-4-Z/BX is for those who use 3D printing a lot, manually leveling a 3D printer can be time consuming and a bit mysterious. Getting it “just right” requires a good eye and constant attention while printing the first layer. Thankfully, there’s Auto-leveling. The LJ12A3-4-Z/BX will save your time messing with springs and screws on your print bed. Run the Auto-level procedure before every print or just one time for each start-up of the printer. Using this switch for 3D Printers will produce less issues related to un-level print beds like parts coming up on one corner and nozzles jamming because the print started too close.
3D Printer LJ12A3-4-Z/BX Inductive Proximity Sensor Switch Features
- Model: LJ12A3-4-Z/BX
- Wire Type: Cylindrical DC 3 Wire Type (Black, Brown, Blue)
- Output Type: NPN NO(Normal Open)
- Supply Voltage: DC 5-36V
- Current Output: 150mA
- Response Frequency: 0.5KHz
- Diameter of Head: approx.12mm
- Detecting Distance: 4mm
- Detect Object: Conductive metal
- External Material: Plastic, Alloy
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +65°C (Non-freezing Condition)
- Size: 5.7 x 2 cm (L x Max. Dia)
- Cable Length: 100 cm
- Note: Item’s color might be different from the picture because of the aberration.