The CP2102 has a crystal oscillator, EEPROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART), supports full-featured modem signals, without any external USB device. The CP2102 with other USB-UART adapter circuit works similar to the PC through the driver’s USB port into a virtual COM port in order to achieve the purpose of expansion.
CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART Module Serial Converter Features
- Self-recovery fuse. In the event of accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
- Three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With reset signal output, etc. directly to the FOR ARDUINO board Promini download!
- Supports hardware handshaking or X-ON/X-OFF