DC-DC Buck Module 6-24V 12V/24V to 5V 3A USB Step Down Power Supply Charger is a DC-DC voltage step down module.
In order to power your electronic devices when your device needs 5V power supply, when you only have 6-24V, this module can be directly step-up to 5V, solve your problems.
DC-DC Buck Module 6-24V 12V/24V to 5V 3A USB Step Down Power Supply Charger Specifications
- Properties: non-isolated buck module (BUCK) synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: DC 6-24V
- Output voltage: 5.1-5.2V
- Output current: 3A MAX (please enhance heat dissipation when full load using), the actual test result input 12V output current 2A do not need to enhance heat dissipation.
- Conversion efficiency: can up to 97.5% (6.5V step down to 5V 0.7A) (after short reverse protection and fuses test value)
- Switch frequency: 500KHz
- Output ripple: 10mV around (12V to 5V3A) 20M bandwidth
- Output indicator: Output voltage indicator is red
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 ° to + 85 °) (the higher the ambient temperature, the lower the output power)
- Output overvoltage protection: Yes, input 1.5A fuse, output 5V have 300W TVS tube clamp protection.
- Full load temperature: 30 °C
- Static current: 0.85 mA
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Output short circuit protection: Yes, but please do not short circuit for a long time
- Input reverse polarity protection: Yes, there is reverse polarity protection diode
- Connection mode: Soldering
- Input mode: Soldering
- Output mode: USB