The HDMI to VGA adapter allows you to convert an HDMI output to VGA. You can easily connect your Raspberry Pi, laptop, ultrabook, or desktop computer onto a VGA monitor or projector. This will save you the cost of upgrading to an HDMI compatible display. Intended for outputting user generated content such as presentations, and work documents, this converter can also work to increase your productivity by extending your computer’s desktop onto a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace.
With no need for an external power source, and support for resolutions up to 1080p (1920×1080), this active adapter offers a compact and portable solution for connecting a High-Definition VGA display.
Looking for an HDMI to VGA converter for your Chromebook? Use the:
HDMI to VGA Adapter Features
- Connector: HDMI male to VGA female
- Built-in Electronic circuit providing Plug and play, Easy operation
- Product Features: HDMI to VGA cable adapter is a portable digital-analog conversion line, defined through a standard HDMI input HD sources, you can convert HDMI video output to VGA
- Support HDCP 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3
- HDMI Input: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080p
- VGA Output: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080p