The SN04-N 3D Printer Inductive Proximity Switch is for those who use 3D printing a lot, manually leveling a 3D printer can be time consuming and a bit mysterious. Getting it “just right” requires a good eye and constant attention while printing the first layer. Thankfully, there’s Auto-leveling. The SN04-N 3D Printer Inductive Proximity Switch will save your time messing with springs and screws on your print bed. Run the Auto-level procedure before every print or just one time for each start-up of the printer. Using this switch for 3D Printers will produce less issues related to un-level print beds like parts coming up on one corner and nozzles jamming because the print started too close.
SN04-N 3D Printer Inductive Proximity Switch Features
- Model: SN04-N
- Wire Type: 3 Wire Type (Black, Brown, Blue)
- Output Type: NPN NO (Normal Open)
- Supply Voltage: DC 5 – 36V
- Current Output: 300mA
- Detecting Distance: 4mm
- Detect Object: Conductive metal
- External Material: Plastic
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +65°C (Non-freezing Condition)
- Size: 34 x 18 x 18mm
- Cable Length: 100 cm
- Note: Item’s color might be different from the picture because of the aberration.