STM32F3 DISCOVERY includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F303VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, accelerometer, gyroscope and e-compass ST MEMS, USB connection, LEDs and pushbuttons.
The STM32F3 DISCOVERY discovery board does not support STM32F313xx MCUs (1.65 V to 1.95 V power supply).
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f3discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
The STM32F3 DISCOVERY demonstration software is preloaded in the board Flash memory. It uses the USER pushbutton to switch the operation of the 8 LEDs into different modes from simple blinking mode, to indicating the gyroscope movements, or indicating the direction of the north pole.
The latest versions of the demonstration source code and associated documentation can be downloaded from www.st.com/stm32f3discovery.
STM32F3 DISCOVERY Key Features
- STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB Flash, 48 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standaloneST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- LSM303DLHC, ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
- Ten LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Eight user LEDS, LD3/10 (red), LD4/9 (blue), LD5/8 (orange) and LD6/7 (green)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- USB USER with Mini-B connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing