Based around the TP4056 charger IC and DW01 battery protection IC this module will offer 1A charge current then cut off when finished.
Furthermore, when the battery voltage drops below 2.4V the TP4056 Module protection IC will switch the load off to protect the cell from running at too low of a voltage – and also protects against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection (it will usually destroy itself instead of the battery) however please check you have it connected correctly the first time.
TP4056 Micro USB 5V 1A Lithium Battery Charger with Protection Specifications
- Method: linear charge 1%
- Charging current: 1A Adjustable (Through RPROG)
- Charge Accuracy: 1.5%
- Input voltage: 5V
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Charging input interface: Micro USB or also On-Board
- Working temperature: -10℃ to +85℃
- Polarity Reversal: NOT ALLOWED
TP4056 Battery Charge Module Supported Batteries